Monday, August 16, 2010

Asking a girl to hang out with your freinds next weekend?

Okay, theres a girl and I figure If I'm gonna ask her out I can't do anything too serious.





So I was thinking of inviting her to come with all my freinds to see a movie and hang out at the mall next weekend (This was already planned and she already knows all my freinds (one of them is a girl so she wont fell left out and we actually meet though her))





me, her, my freinds, and some other people are all going to a carnival/fireworks show tomorrow I know my freinds will be cool with it If i ask her if she wants to come along with us (They know I really like her) but I don't want to put her on the spot, so How do i get her in a sidebar and not ask her in front of everyone to make her uncomfortable.





and how do I phrase it without looking like I'm asking her out





if she knows I'm asking her out, shes knows that I like her, and If she knows that then I LOSE





(Women hate guys who already like them)Asking a girl to hang out with your freinds next weekend?
you could always just bring up the plans with the whole group and then just say hey, ____, you should come too. thats like no pressure, like hey you can come too if you want but i wont be upset if you dont.Asking a girl to hang out with your freinds next weekend?
why don't you ask the girl you met through to ask her to hang out? it would be normal since they are friends.


or you could just go up to her and be like ';hey you wanna come chill with me and some other people this weekend? ';

No comments:

Post a Comment