Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i ask a girl to hang out with me-not on a date(yet)?

well i got this tip from my friend, discuss something stressful or something that she doesn't like. then follow up with something that helps you relieve stress. so if it was to be put in action it would be like:





Girl: man blah blah blah stresses me out!!!!(or something else)


Guy: man that stresses me out too, i always get (a food/drink at a restaurant) to help me relax, you wanna go get some it might help you too?How do i ask a girl to hang out with me-not on a date(yet)?
How do you know her?





I asked a guy out not on a date recently. Just asked if he wanted to have coffee sometime and he said yes. I was pleased! If he'd said no I would have said ok and avoided him. Ask for her number and say you'll text her sometime for coffee. That way if she doesn't text back it won't be as harsh a rejection as her saying no to you.





Coffee or lunch are good choices because that normally means just friends. Versus a date, dinner or movie which usually signal something else.How do i ask a girl to hang out with me-not on a date(yet)?
Maybe as a group thing. Such as, ';Me and a few of my friends are going to the cinema at the weekend, would you like to come?';.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aputx0MqH39r2Gn72xaySMrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090905022809AAh8qWE





PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION
didn't work out with me. I asked a girl that and she stopped talking to me. Pretty ******* if you ask me.





You really can't unless you know her well.
DEPENDS ON WHAT U WANNA DO

No comments:

Post a Comment