Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long should I wait to ask a girl to hang out after she broke up with her last boyfriend?

She broke up with him about roughly a week ago, but I want to ask her to see if it would be cool if we could hang out during the holidays, because we have a break then and besides we hardly get the chance to see each other but we text each other alot and I wanna get to know her better in person. What should I do and when should I ask her if so?How long should I wait to ask a girl to hang out after she broke up with her last boyfriend?
I guess you can ask her the next time you see her.. Who doesn't want to be with somebody when it's the holidays !?How long should I wait to ask a girl to hang out after she broke up with her last boyfriend?
ask her the week b4 your holiday break.


answer mine ? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment