Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where and how can I meet a single girl to hang out with, maybe girlfriend material??

I don't really have any single friends to go out with who can be ';wingmen'; perse...have tried the online thing for a while, but I have been disappointed with the lack of any real results so far...I don't mind going to bars/clubs, but I don't want to go by myself, and I am pretty shy anyway, so what do I do??Where and how can I meet a single girl to hang out with, maybe girlfriend material??
Why are you shy????


You don't need to go to bars/clubs. You can also meet people in cafes, museums, subways, parks..... anywhere.


Or give add online..... by singles.....


Good luck!!!!Where and how can I meet a single girl to hang out with, maybe girlfriend material??
very similar problem here if you come up with a solution let me know
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ CHURCH!
find a cool lesbian friend to hook you up with some of her straight friends
YEAH IN$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$CHURCH
Come to the club in miami where i work and I'll introduce you to some of the dancers, but let me warn you they are like me very high maintenance and costly to keep.
single? school, mall, park etc etc.
ME!! write 2 me...r u hott?
Just go to the mall you allways find a hottie there and just start to talk to her.
  • view myspace
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment