Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HOW DO I ASK THIS GIRL TO HANG OUT?

ok so 2 months ago there was this new girl in my class at first i wasnt real interested but then i started to talk to her more and more(i have alot classes with her) and now i like her but i really cant figure out what she thinks of me. she alredy has a boyfrend but almost evryday she smiles at me for no reason or just makes eye contact with me and doesnt say anything and then turns back around.school is the only time i get to see her and talk and its kind of limited sometimes because of teachers n other people talking to her.she always borrows my fone to txt people and ive read some of them n she talks to her boifrend sometimes(her boyfrend doesnt go to our school) but sometimes she talks to this 10th grade kid that ive seen around n apperantly shes always lyk chillin wit him n its obvious hes trying to get with her. so anyway what would be a good way to ask her to hang out sometime? n from what ive told you do you think she likes me??HOW DO I ASK THIS GIRL TO HANG OUT?
yeah maybe but she seems like a player because obviously she's trying to get with a bunch of guys. ask yourself if you really want a girlfriend like that.HOW DO I ASK THIS GIRL TO HANG OUT?
Possibly.





The best thing you can do to find out is to give her a wet willie. If she resists, then you know she likes you and you should follow her around and call her twice a day.
she could like you but remember she has a boyfriend. If you wanna hang out with just ask its simple. If she says she has plans then ask if she would like to some other time.
Dont be to nice or shell give you that i just want to be friends bs lol
Not yelling would be a good place to start. All Caps is yelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment