Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do I Ask A Girl To Hang Out And Where?

Ive know her for about a week. i dont want to look like a wierdo or anything so first i want to invite her to the movies with my best friend and his girlfriend. Is this a good idea? Also how can i make it easier on my self to ask her to hang out?How Do I Ask A Girl To Hang Out And Where?
yeah i think thats a pretty good idea, to make it easier, just talk to her a lot untill you get comfortable then ask her as a friend and then on the date start sending signals.How Do I Ask A Girl To Hang Out And Where?
TAKE HER TO THA MOVIES AND BEFORE U DROP HER BACK OFF U ASK HER WHEN WOULD IT BE A NICE TIME FOR U AND HER TO GET 2GETHER AND OUT SOMETIME.............BY THIS TIME SHE SHOULD GIVE U A ANSWER N U SHOULD KNOW WHERE TO TAKE IT FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!!
yes go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment