Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to stop liking this girl who I hang out with?

I hang out with my friends at school and there is this one girl that hangs out with us. She is friends with everyone in the group probably because we all speak the same language and all the same ethnicity. Anyway.. She is quite friendly to the group (All boys) and if you didn't know better.. then you would think she liked you.. but that is just the way she is.. Anyway. I happen to like her and spend ALOT of time with her and can talk to her easily and we always laugh together.. I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me and only thinks of me as a friend.. I want to stop liking her because for some reason I feel jealous with how she acts with my other friends. Calling them goodlooking and stuff. I know this is a wrong reason to be jealous.. but I can't help it. So can you guys help me to stop liking her and only think of her as a friend so that I wouldn't have these feelings. Also.. she doesn't know I like her and I don't think I should tell her because it would only make things complicated..How to stop liking this girl who I hang out with?
she is your friend even a good friend so.... i have a trick through which you can tell her that you like her and she won't be angry with you .... first tell her you want to talk with her personally and wanted to share something than when she comes to you tell her a story that you have a friend having a problem and tell her all story of yours and than ask her what do you advice? .. than according to her advice you will come to knoe what she thinks about it than just say that i have one more question... ';what will you do if we will have the same situation which my friend is having'; you will get the answer and she will also came to knoe that what you feel... may be she also likes you...

No comments:

Post a Comment