Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i go about approaching a girl to hang out with me?

i dotn really know how to approach girls, ive had gf's but i dotn have any friends. im out of highschool and just got doen college and still have 0 friends and by 0 i mean 0. Everytime i hang out wiht a girl they always want to meet my friends and i dont have any so i usually end up breaking down cause i get sad that ive never had friends. I just need help makin some friends and approaching girls adn what to say to agirl when she asks to hang out with my friends considering i dont have any.How do i go about approaching a girl to hang out with me?
Confidence and just talk that all you have to do,if you want friends all you have to do is go up to a group of people and talk and introduce your selfHow do i go about approaching a girl to hang out with me?
go up to some1 and say hi its that easy
mate r u gay how can u go through school not findin one friend its not that hard

No comments:

Post a Comment