Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should i act toward girls that hang out with you?

My friend that is a girl dared me to go to her house to get harassed by her best friends. I like this girl who dared me and i'm going to do it. But unfortunately i don't know how i should act around them. Can you help me and give me tips? Thanks. I need to know by Saturday Morning!How should i act toward girls that hang out with you?
Be generally nice, but by no means just lay down and take the punishment. If her friends and giving you a lot of crap, by all means give it back if you have something witty or smart to come back with. Stay off of crude or inappropriate humor and try not to be overly mean. Other than that just treat them like any other friend.How should i act toward girls that hang out with you?
i would try to be funny (and im a girl btw) but it depends how serious those girls are, if i were you i'd try to be one of the girl and i'd like act ';gay'; and be like ';OMG NO WAY!'; but make sure they know your joking around.
bring a wing-man so your not there alone. Then if things get too strange, which purposely being harassed by girls sounds weird in the first place, you'll have a way out.
Treat her like crap. Don't fall for nonsense like that. Maybe give her a shiner for even suggesting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment