Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help on asking a girl to hang out with me.....?

okay so i havent been in a relation ship in like 4 years at work their is this girl. yesturday she was just telling me how she could never do my job well when it was time for her to go home she said bye to me but before that she wound give me the walki talkie to call the boss she wanted a dollar in exchange today i felt felings for her what would be a polite way to ask her if she whants to hang out with me on friday.....Help on asking a girl to hang out with me.....?
Don't drop down and ask her out cause she will feel that you are desperate and never would care abt you, so start giving her smiles and talk to her normally and after a week or so ask her out, i am assured she will go with you then, cause she needs 2 feel comfort before coming out with youHelp on asking a girl to hang out with me.....?
Ask her what she is doing this weekend, then if she says nothing, just ask her! What is the worst that could happen? Maybe she is just waiting for you to make a move...if she says no, there is always next time.
you can never go wrong with what are you doing this friday.


thats about as innocent and polite as it gets.
ask for # and call her and ask are u free this friday ? wanna hang outside work? maybe have dinner or lunch or even catch a funny movie ?
  • view myspace
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment