Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get this girl to hang out with me?

I left a voicemail to this girl on Monday night asking if she wanted to hang out sometime this week and to call me back and she never replied so I texted her on Wednesday night saying ';Hey so do u wanna hang out? if not i'll see you around';....She replied right away saying ';omg sry I forgot to call ya back! ya what would u wanna do?';....I then asked if she was free Tuesday and she said she works and I then asked when she was free next week and she said ';mm idk...i'll let ya kno tho!';..The thing is, I am about 95% sure this girl likes me but I never acted in the past when she would give me obvious hints. I think she might think I don't really want to hang out with her....She still hasn't gotten back to me and I know girls like guys to take control so I don't know what to do? Should I contact her today through text or call? And if I do get a hold of her, how do I schedule something? By picking random days and hoping she doesn't work?How do I get this girl to hang out with me?
Well... I think you should call her and then text. If she answers then simply talk for awhile before you start jumping ahead to ';hanging out';. Just start talking about her day, and how it was. Then..ask her what DAY SHE PREFERS TO GO OUT, if she says something like ';idk.'; Then you say ';well, what day are you free?';. I can't help much I am really sorry. But if all else fails... just keep talking and getting to know eachother for awhile..then make plans.








I am only 13 though sorry :{How do I get this girl to hang out with me?
Your doing WAAYYYYYY to much! If she really wanted to hang out she would've called you back the 1st time. If you really like this girl i think you should stop asking her to hang out unless she mentions it and wants to. But to be honest, i dont think shes interested. Sorry
ask her when she would be available and then plan accordingly. she knows that you want to hang out and she wants to hang out with you too, otherwise she would have ignored your text. she could be busy girl so try to be patient. 2-3 weeks is the max i would wait though.
Maybe she is just really busy. Just tell her you really like her and you'd love to take her out sometime. Don't pressure her, just tell her how you feel and if she's not interested you have nothing to feel bad about. At least then you know.
I dont think shes interested. girls always say there busy cause they dontwant to hang with the guys.





but in the future, Ive learned to not think about things so much. be a guy.dont be obsessive, but aggressive. nobody likes someone whos obesessive.
thats probably a hint she doesn't want to but but you should call, it shows your not afarid and really want to hang out. and get to talking but yea pick a day and hope it goes
I think you asked this question before.


Just talk to her, but don't seem like she HAS to go. Talk to her a bit more, get to know her more.
keep calling until she goes out with you or move on answer mine pleasehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
text her and say something like





im in the mood for some bowling. come with me sometime this week?





or something?





i honestly think shes not interested, but what does it hurt to try





beat the odds!!!
You should talk to her in person. it's a lot nicer. or call cuz then you could just stay on the line. but i'm not sure. you're not taking much responsibility.
go up and ask if she bissy then ask friends to go with you then tell her your going with some friend beause she may feel wierd by her self
dont just pick random days. find a day that suites her, and see if she is not busy. if not.. she may be avoiding you. ask her.
That's usually what I say to a guy when I don't want to hang out with him. Sorry, but I don't think she's interested.
after a couple days ask here just not to frequent u dont wanna sound desperate or bug her
just ask her man is it that hard?????
Girls can treat a guy the same as a guy can treat a girl


most of the time either the guy or the girl in the crush doesn't get that the other likes him/her or doesn't get that they like him/her enough so they will kinda shake you off. Don't worry about it just keep trying you've gotten this far I have yet to accomplish this! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment