Friday, August 20, 2010

How to ask girl for sex?

Ok so this girl that I am sorta friends with well me and her partied one night and ended up having sex. We both are coming out of serious relationships and neither of us are looking for anythin serious but I feel that the sex was mutually benefitial. My question is if we hang out again how do I go about having a friend with benefits scenario? How do I approach her with this?How to ask girl for sex?
suck me beautofulHow to ask girl for sex?
The only girls you should ask for sex are hookers. Since you've already had sex with this girl, all you can do is wait. You can give out a hint, but if you come straight out and ask her, you might ruin your chance. Just be there for her and let her make the advance.
Hey darling, you need a BBW like me! Come and say hello to me at http://biporirw.mscharts.com it's free to sign up, and you will see lots more of me in my photos - if you understand my meaning :-). Simply search for shapely_babe, I will be looking out for you!
tell her to close her eyes, hold out her hand, and you can put a condom in her hand, u can say ';wana play?'; or ';want some fun';


thats just my suggestion i would so go for it hehe
well im a girl and dat happend to me well he told me how he felt and dat he wanted to get to know me again so we hanged out for some time and ended up having sex again
Just ask her what shes looking for and tell her what you want, and if shes okay with it

No comments:

Post a Comment