Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i hang out with this girl more?

She's on my school swim team and we talk a little and I really like her and want to spend more time with her but i can't find any excuses to see her more. Unless i asked her out (which seems early). Swimming's over now and i don't have classes with her and only 1 mutual friend. How do i start becomign her friend. Or should i just ask her out? Oh and im older by two years.How can i hang out with this girl more?
I would invite her out with other people somehow. Or you could ask her out (maybe use the phrase ';hang out'; so it sounds more casual.) I would try to make it clear that you're not just trying to take advantage of a younger girl (that happened a lot at my high school and when an older guy asked me out I would always say no because it was clear he was only thinking about the quickest way into my pants.) But since you already talk a little it shouldn't seem creepy. I guess it's the idea that good relationships usually start from friendships, so if you're not friends first don't start out too serious, get to know her. I'd say the number one thing that makes me say yes to a guy if he asks me out is confidence. Don't act embarrassed or like it's a weird request. Just say something like ';hey, do you want to hang out this weekend?'; Eye contact is always good. And ideally you wouldn't ask her in front of other people, privacy makes it easier no matter what she says. Hope that helps;)

No comments:

Post a Comment