Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get a girl to hang out with me?

I have this girl in my life that I really want to get to know more.


But everytime I ask her to hang out she usually says shes too busy or something.


I know its not that she doesn't like me.


I think it just might be b/c I'm borring and not interesting.


So what are some general thing I can do to get this girl to want to hang out with me?


What are some general things I should talk about and change about myself to make me seem more interesting?


Don't just say move on for someone who likes you for who you are.


I like her as a girl nothing more, but I just want to hang out with her. So how can I do that?


best answer 10 pts.How to get a girl to hang out with me?
when you ask her to hangout, say something fun. dont just say '; wanna hangout ';





be like '; wanna hangout and go to the boardwalk ';





or something she likes, try and save money and see what she is into.





and if she says she is too busy, be like '; okay well maybe some other time '; and see how she reacts.





i hope that works =/








if not, keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment