Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I ask out a girl who is ';just a friend';?

There's a girl I hang out with at school all the time- we even ride the same bus! Now, I think I'm really starting to like her. The only problem is, she's repeatedly telling people that we're ';best friends and nothing more.'; I don't want to be just friends, I want someone to care about!How do I ask out a girl who is ';just a friend';?
aw. thats sweet. try hanging out with her more, and maybe ask her to come or go to the movies together. then show her what youre all about. try and make a move, it should help, but dont just start hooking up with her, tell her how you feel and that should get things going.


hope this helps . ( ; How do I ask out a girl who is ';just a friend';?
I hate to break it to you but if a girl says your just a friend, then most likely your are ';just a friend';. you might have a slight chance to turning this around by showing her that you are capable of being romantic, then maybe she well move you out of the friend status.
  • view myspace
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment