Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get a girl to hang out with me alone and not with other friends?

So, my best friend introduced me to her, and ever since I've loved everything about her. I keep trying to ask her to hang out alone, and she says OK, but then when we make plans she always says we have to hang out with my friend too because there good friends as well. I want to hang out with her alone without my friend, but I don't know how, she always wants to hang out with him too. We've known each other for about a month and hang out together almost every other day, so I don't think it's awkward or anything like that to why she says she won't hang out alone. Any ideas?How do I get a girl to hang out with me alone and not with other friends?
if she liked you she wouldn't have suggested the other friend be there too , trust meHow do I get a girl to hang out with me alone and not with other friends?
She doesn't feel comfortable hanging around you alone. I'm sorry, but she would have not suggested this if she liked you like you are hoping she does. Move on, you can find someone better..that will enjoy hanging out with you, and liking being alone with you.
ok hear what going on you scare the hell out of her that why she wants her friends to be with her when around you you must have said something or did something to scare her when she feel safe she tell her friends to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment