Friday, August 20, 2010

Help. How would I Ask a Girl to hang out When W/ Friends?

It would be much easier to talk to her alone,but most of the time shes with her friends. She is rarely alone.





How would I ask her if shes with her friends if shes always with her friend?





Please ANSWER ThanksHelp. How would I Ask a Girl to hang out When W/ Friends?
i am allways with my freinds 2 and i like this guy and in my opinion it would show bravery and that u realy like her if u go and ask her or when she is not there yet find 1 of her friends and talk until she comes and then when she is there say hi and say i want to talk to u .Help. How would I Ask a Girl to hang out When W/ Friends?
give her a note or call her
simple...just ask if you could talk to her in private and ask if she would like to hang out
use your digits

No comments:

Post a Comment