Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to see if a girl likes you when you hang out?

I am hanging out with this girl I like today and I am wondering how I can see if she actually likes me. We have been friends for about 1.5 years now. Thanks for the helpHow to see if a girl likes you when you hang out?
here's what I do when I like a guy that I'm friends with (can't say its true for her but hey it might be):


- I look at him alot and try to make as much eye contact as possible.


- I touch him alot while talking to him and pay more attention to him than anyone else.





Advice: You have to give some hints too, though, girls aren't likely to share their feelings as much if they don't think you'll like them back.How to see if a girl likes you when you hang out?
Hello darling, girls cause too many problems, try a BBW like me with no issues! Go to http://giserehs.atwins.net it's free to sign up, and you can view even more of me in my photos - if you get what I'm saying :-). Simply search for betty_blow_you, I will be there for you!
try saying something that you dont think is really funny,


if she laughs a lot at EVERYTHING you say then yes.


she'll smile a lot too,


and always look at your eyes when you're talking.
If she looks at you a certain way, smiles or laughs a lot, or if she tries to get close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment