Friday, August 20, 2010

How to ask a girl out or to hang out?

A girl I work with and I really get along great as we are always laughing when we talk to each other. I am very shy and she id outgoing but I want to go out with her. How could I go about asking for a date with just me and her. We work at the movies by the way but I would rather pay for a movie in a different theater so its not like work.How to ask a girl out or to hang out?
Work ';We should hang out sometime'; into a conversation.. It always works, if shes interested she will.. And yeah, i suggest not taking her too a movie, since you work at one.. Take her out for lunch, or dinner.. Something new for her.. Im sure she'd like it a lot more than a movie.. :)





Good luck :PHow to ask a girl out or to hang out?
OK trust me girls are really easy with boys when they like you so if she likes you should just go for it and i so agree with you about the whole different theater thing becuase it would be so weard and the one you work at im only 16 so if ur like 25 and older it might not help but it should work so just ask her and hope she says yes ok GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment