Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do nice girls hang out at bars or clubs? I don't think so.?

I went to this new bar in town last night. No girls would talk with me. Maybe I should have been more aggressive or something. There were girls kissing and making out with others...it made me so jealous. I'm a nice guy and don't really know how to be a dog and play the game. What should I do%26gt;? Do classy women usually steer clear of the bars and clubs? If so, where should I begin looking besides college?Do nice girls hang out at bars or clubs? I don't think so.?
I would stay away from clubs and bars. Most women that go there are sleezy and go for attention. Everyone I know that goes is like that. A lot of decent girls go, just to hang out with their friends too though. But its not a reliable place to meet someone. Youre setting yourself up for some real problems.





Youre jealous now? Well imagine dating someone who continues to do that crap when you're not around.


Find another place to go.Do nice girls hang out at bars or clubs? I don't think so.?
Nice girls go to clubs and bars BUT in groups of close friends, sometimes jsut girl friends other times girl and guy friends. Look for the groups of people that seem to have inside jokes and are extremely comfortable with each other, this is where the nice girls are in thier zone.
im a nice girl and i go to bars. i mean, i go with my boyfriend lol. but if i didnt have one i would go with my gfs...like i used to. i was nice to everyone...no need to be mean. but ill be honest, most girls act inappropriately at bars so it will be hard to find a winner when ur their...alcohol makes a classy girl a hooker for a night. just kidding..lol but i admit i act silly when im tipsy. :-)
u never know a person until u talk to them..there might be some nice classy girls at the bar and there just with their friends at the time. so its hard to say. look for the one that isnt all over every guy. and the one that isnt so drunk shes falling over.
im a nice girl and i somtimes hang out at clubs or bars, but as i nice girl i would never chat 2 a guy in a club
it depends which clubs you go to.


go to somewhere abit classier maybe
you have to make the 1st move, the dude always does in Bars, unless she is a prostitute

No comments:

Post a Comment