Monday, August 16, 2010

How to ask a girl out during a school trip?

My class is going on a school trip on monday. This year, they are doing individual trips(i.e freshmen,sophs,juniors, nd seniors go on trips alone)





I'm not the type to take initiative, so do I ask the girl to hang with me during the whole trip? can I please have some suggestions, me and this girl have been talking for a long time now and I think its time to officially start dating.





What to do?How to ask a girl out during a school trip?
Ask her out! I know it's old-fashioned, but traditionally, the guy asks the girl out. It's more romantic, and if you care about her, you'll take the chance! Be brave! Best of luck.How to ask a girl out during a school trip?
What are some activities that you will be doing on this trip?





Say, your are having lunch at a certain restaurant. You could ask her to have lunch with you.





Maybe you're going to a zoo. Ask her if she would like to feed the goats with you. (I know, goats are random. lol)





Just be a gentleman. (i.e. hold the door open for her, things like that)





Trust me, we ladies love gentlemen. There aren't many left these days. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me an e-mail. I'd be glad to help!
First of all - you go! Okay - had to get that off my chest. And second of all, just become really close to her, before you pop ';the question';, or ';the move';. Trust me, rushing this sucks - for you and her. Just take it nice and slow, and if you think its ready then pop ';the question';/';the move';. But be careful where you do it - take it from prior experience, there in NOTHING more embarrasing than a guy popping ';the move'; on you in the middle of lunch - 1st of all, he or she will smell like sour cream and onion chips - not nice to be making out to! And 2nd of all - everyones going to be watching! Chose a more ';intimate'; place! Hope I helped!





xxx


Phoenix S.
Aww! hehe ask her out! Don't do it around other people of course.. that would put her on the spot. If you guys have a connection then go for it! The worst she could do is say no. It's a lot better that the guy asks. I know that's how it is for me personally. I'm a girl and I won't ask out. So that would be the way to get started :) Good luck!
Im A girl and I am the type to get asked out a lot (not trying to be conceded) But flirt with her on the trip if you guys are taking a bus then pass a note to her and tell her how you feel when she says yes Good for you!
Just walk with her te whole time, talk to her. Joke around. At lunch or maybe when walking back tot he bus ask casually. DONT ACT LIKE YOURE JOKING AROUND. be serious. Just some adivce =)





Answer Mine? =D


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
First just walk with with her or be around her and talk but not too much an leave time for her to get some alone time. Later on like almost before the trip ends when u two are alone get serious and b like sooo what would u say if I told u I liked u? Hope it helped
the way i asked my girl friend to be my girl friend was i hung out with her like 3 times on a 5 day weekend and we had some friends with us bbut then eventually i asked her if she would be my gf and she said yes hope this helps
Time for you to take initiative. You have to go to her and ask her out. Don't be shy. Girls hate to make the first move so don't make her wait.
thanks for answering my questions...


and ask her boy! do it!


lifes about taking risks!!


have a great life!!!





鈾e
Ur just gonna have to take the initiative and go and ask her to hang out wit u during the trip. Then ask her to go out
you can just ask her out after school or something.
Spend alot of time with her, have a good time, then at the end u should ask her out =]
your gunna have to take initiative. the worst she can do is say no!
go for it!


it sounds good to me :]


usually girls wait for the guy you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment