Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to ask a girl who hangs around me and my friends out, how would I ask her?

I want to know because I want to ask a girl who hangs around me and my friends out but I've never been good with talking to girls so what should I say? Also I haven't had many gfs.I want to ask a girl who hangs around me and my friends out, how would I ask her?
just tell her if she is free to hang with uI want to ask a girl who hangs around me and my friends out, how would I ask her?
Questions to think about...has she ever sat next to you, smiled or spoke to you only, kind of made eye contact with you? Start by smiling at her, making eye contact with her, mainly talking to her as you would one of your mates. The main thing to try and remember- girls are people first. The moment will present itself. Get to know her on an individual level first, to see if she indicates interest. Then, if you sense she looks at you, as different, go to the next step of having a date or three!
Hi, cute girl, can I take you out to dinner and a movie Friday night?





It is not difficult to do.
do you know shes single?


if you know, just ask her to a movie
Just be confident and serene. And say it without hesitation.
oh ok i dont care

No comments:

Post a Comment