Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i step my game up and ask a girl to hang out with me if she dont know me?

I don't know how old you are, but thinking back to my high school days, it was easier to hang out in groups of friends. It took the pressure off of having those awkward moments of silence, plus it gives you a chance to let your personality shine through by how you interact with your friends. Just make sure you take the time to talk to her and soon you will be hanging out together without the whole crew!How do i step my game up and ask a girl to hang out with me if she dont know me?
make yourself known. Ask her somehting. Tell her your name. Make it a point to talk to her often and find out if there is anything thereHow do i step my game up and ask a girl to hang out with me if she dont know me?
try talking to her
Walk up to her and say, '; Hey, I'm so and so. Nice to meet you. You're looking lovely today. Could I get your number?'; Once you have her number call her the next day and ask her out on a date. Go to the movies or out to eat. Anything will work really. Hope this helps.
Kevin, Just have one of your friends give her a pretty card, telling her how much you think of her.......You know buy one of those cards that have a really pretty black %26amp; white front, with like just a ';Brilliant Red Flower'; in one of the hands, or something along those lines, you know!! One that is empty on the inside, so you can write your own words... Say what you told us, and add a few things, than just come out and ask her out, and leave your phone number on it, and make sure you sing it!! Sincerely, so %26amp; so......Or: end it, with a saying like ';your always in my thought's!'; No that's to much of a stocking type of saying.. Just end it, Just Wondering, with your name underneath, ';Just Wondering';......P.S. I wont be offended if you say ';NO';..... Have one of your male friends deliver it to her, or you deliver it to her, yourself, and stand back and break out a book and begin to read it, or something to that effect so you will know she did read it. Then leave, you know. Good Luck to you Kevin!! Smile!!!
how come she dunt knoe u? do you go to the same school? i'd ask a friend to introduce you, or meet somebody she knows so u can be hanging out with them, and then randomly meet her. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment