Monday, August 16, 2010

Asking girl to hang out on phone ? need advice help girls lol?

Whats up





So this girl gave me her phone number, I called her last night she was busy so she said ttyl, how long should I wait before calling her again ? (otherwise im not gonna see her till next saturday)





I dont wanna seem needy but she's really good looking and fun to hang out with, there's a good chance she likes me she asked me to hang out with her like 3 days ago we had a great time at night and she loves to flirt/tease me





what's the best way to fan the flames and get with her ? lolAsking girl to hang out on phone ? need advice help girls lol?
maybe she was nervous to talk to you a guy asked for my number and we were texting when suddely he called me i didnt no wat to say so i didnt even pick up :S


but i think she is def. into u so just wait until sat?? or text instead of calling it might be easier for her


good luckAsking girl to hang out on phone ? need advice help girls lol?
i am not a girl but i know alot about them i would wait a few days before calling her you dont want to seem needy next time you see her take her flowers and chocolates dont make it seem like all you want is to get in her pants try to get to know her first!!
Text her. Ringing is too soon. Or instant messaging? Or internet?
just ask her and go from that point
O dear. Don't worry too much. Just let it go. Personally, I hate when guys don't talk to me. So I'd call her or text her again if you can. Or at least MySpace her or something. Do anything you can to reopen the lines of communication. That'll pick up the speed of things. :) Hope that Helped??
Fan the flames? :P Well-- I don't really think you should call her. If she cares, she'll call back. But if you must, call in about 3 days. She should be over the ';making him wait'; stage by then. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment