Wednesday, August 18, 2010

IM GOING OUT WITH MY EX AGAIN..IM SCARED HE'LL DUMP ME!!?

well me and him, we used to go out, for 4 days but then he dumped me, he was the one who asked me out....so from ages ago he straightened his hair coz its normally curly, but everyone knew i loved justin bieber so he did his hair like that exept this boys hair is blond, so he kept staring at me and then my mate told me he liked me a lot but then it went like that..so me and my other mate were hanging out by that boy, then some ppl ran up 2 me and asked me out 4 him so i said yes and everyone was like aww its soo sweet, and then we kinda hung out and started to talk, he asked me if i wanted 2 walk with him and stuff like that, he smiled at me a lot!!! a LOT!!! i never felt this way bout any1 before. he never really goes out with girls twice and he does go out with ome girls for long and my mate said 1st time it didint work, now it is working. ......but im going on holiday next week and he wont see me so what if he dumps me because he wont see me??? well i heard he liked me for about a month now. so he likes me for who i am, how can i ask him 4 a hug, kiss or hold hangs, how should i ask dat? how can i make it work dis time? any advise welcome but NO MEAN COMMENTS PLZ!!! so tell me...IM GOING OUT WITH MY EX AGAIN..IM SCARED HE'LL DUMP ME!!?
Best fun online compatibility questionnaire may be what you both need:-





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>IM GOING OUT WITH MY EX AGAIN..IM SCARED HE'LL DUMP ME!!?
you look about 10
well easy, as u r going on holiday, just a week b4 tat u ask him to meet up and then u tell him 'bout it nd then say sumthing like ur gonna miss him so much, tat u never met any1 like him in ur life, nd then kiss him, u know make it realistic nd not obvious tat ur doing it bcause ur going. gud luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment