Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where and how can i find a girl to hang out with?

Ok well im 18 and ive been told by many many women that im really attractive and hot so theres problem with me.lol. But its been so frustrating for me to find girls to meet and just hang out with. Im always out and about.I always feel like if i approach a girl whos alone just by saying hey hows it going. I feel like im bothering them or that they dont want anything to do with me right off the back. I just have this gut feeling its always been there for who knows how long. And the girls i do talk to who seem cool. THey do drugs. Something im not into. So could some one help me out here? ohhh and ive never had a GF. Just never found the right one to really shair feelings with by the way no joke!!! Thanks plz help me out i get really deppressed sometimes over this!!!! THANKS!!Where and how can i find a girl to hang out with?
Lets be buddies! I cant just have a guy friend either. We have a lot in common lol. Email me!





AH! not sure this email works!





http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment