Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I ask a girl to hang out with me?

I am a girl so this isnt a date thing. I just moved to Alabama with my boyfriend %26amp;%26amp; I have absolutely no friends here. Yesterday his sister invited a few friends over to go swimming and hang out. Well there was this one girl in particular who was super nice %26amp; I wanted to know exactly how I could ask her to hang out with me sometime without it sounding weird.





Thanks for the advice in advance.How do I ask a girl to hang out with me?
ask her can you all be friends and hang out sometime,tell you are new to the area and do not know anybody and you would like to know the places to hang out ,SimpleHow do I ask a girl to hang out with me?
say something like, ';hey i was wondering if u wanted to come over 2 my house sometime and just hang out, so we can get to know each other better.'; u will get a new friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment