Friday, August 20, 2010

Wrong to hang out with little sister's friends?

alright so like i got to know alot of my little sisters friends because we all went to the same jr high school.


my sister and i are only 1 year apart, so when i was in 8th grade, they all were in 7th. i became reallly close to them and people dont refer me as angelica's older brother but as ';Adian'; ( my name) cuz im really good friends with them.





well now we are in high school; and me and my sisters friend, both guys and girls; hang out with me ';usually';. i'd help them out with problems they have, chill at the movies with them and so on. they think of me as just another friend like im in their grade or they are in my grade. Not Refering me as their friend's older brother. I can my on unique connection with all of them. some times my OWN friends would hang out with me and my sister's friends. my little sister has other people to keep her company since we share her friends.





and finally it comes down where i am thinking and having second thoughts about being so close to my sister's friends. i recently been invited to one of her friends party, and im not sure if my sister was even invited. which would be kind of strange. but would if she wassss invited, would;nt you think its weird to be the older brother hanging out at a party full of your little sister's friends? i mean i could be flirting with them and talkin, dancing( grinding on them) and jsut having a good time like how i would with my own friends, but knoing my sister is there watching me have fun would feel kinda strange to you?. i would, wouldn't it?





is it wrong for me to be REALLLLLLLLY CLOSE friends with my little sister's friends? take seriously plzWrong to hang out with little sister's friends?
I dont see a thing wrong with you hanging out with them.





I have an older brother by 14 months. I dated many of his friends and went to many, many parties with him. And he dated my best friend. It was a little akward at times, but nothing real weird. So Id say just have fun with whoever you seem to get along with.





As for the grinding part, I still dont see anything wrong with it. I mean, I wouldnt go crazy wild in front of your sister, but she probably wont have her eyes glued to you like a crazy ex stalker, so you should be ok. LOL But be prepared, as she might eventually want to start hanging with some of your older friends, so dont be upset with her if she does.Wrong to hang out with little sister's friends?
I understand why you would think its dumb to hang out with your little sister's friends.. but its honestly not a big deal. My older sister's friends hang out with me. I think that it doesn't really matter whether they are a year younger or not, what matters is that you are friends and nothing else.
You would have to go with what you feel.


For me it would be easy.


If invited to a party, I'm gone.


Just watch out for jail bait.
sounds fine honestly.


just go with how you feel and if its to awkward and you don't feel right after a while just do what ever you comfortable with.
theres nothing wrong about it, as long as you are not harming anybody, you only mean friendship for now..
i hang out with my little sister and her friends and we are two years apart. there really isn't anything wrong with it. although we are both female so it's a little different and my sister is my best friend, it still can get awkward. i wouldn't go to the party if my sister wasn't and if you felt bad about grinding on her friends with her watching, you probably shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment