Friday, August 20, 2010

Please answer Quickly. Should i hang out with this girl on my senior trip to an amusement park?

So my school has a senior trip tomorrow and i am unsure if i should hang around a girl while i there, lets call her ';jenny';. i think i like jenny and i believe she likes me (here is how i came to that conclusion http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoTOPfSl6AUFJjMyTMsSPkAazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090520220731AA82jC4 ), we seemed to have a connection 2 weeks ago at our prom, but for the last few days jenny has not talked to me as much. Do you think jenny is moving on because in here mind i have taken to long to ask her out ? i a really shy so i have not been able to bring myself to even ask jenny to go hang out at the mall or anything. Would it be bad for me to hang out with her for most of the day?





oh and do you think that the fact that i have been using online relationship advice all of a sudden is proof that i like jenny?





thanks, sorry if its long but it will be much clearer if you follow the link and read that too.





thanks againPlease answer Quickly. Should i hang out with this girl on my senior trip to an amusement park?
Bro hang out with her tomorrow and ask her out to dinner later this week. If she says she doesnt feel that way about you then nothing lost, and if she says she wants to then you are home free. Just ask her and tell her you really like her, trust me you will regret it if you dont.
  • myspace
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment