Monday, August 16, 2010

Interested in a girl, we hang out, we talk every day, think shes interested..now what? :D?

Ok here’s my situation. I’ve known of this girl for about an year. Maybe even longer. We never really talked much, I would see her at events here and there. And we would send the occasional email. The last 3months we have talked, A LOT! This was because her boyfriend of 2 years broke her heart, and she was depressed. Seeing as I was in a relationship of 2 years, and the same thing happened to me, I just offered her advice. And we just started talking a lot more because of it. 3 weeks ago, we officially decided to hang out the first time. It was just us two. She thanked me personally for helping her get over her depression, saying I helped a lot. And let me tell you, i only thought we were going hangout as friends. Well……there was a point I realized I liked her, a lot. We just clicked. Personality, conversations, it was just awesome. This girl is also drop dead beautiful. I haven’t really been interested in some like this in over 2 years (that was my last strong relationship.) I just know what I want at 25/26 years old. I’m not into games, and generally I would describe myself as a good person. Well after hanging out 3 weeks ago, we have texted eachother everyday, attleast a few times that day. We again decided to hangoug again last week. A lot of fun again! I haven’t had this much fun in a long time with someone. We laughed, we joked, we talked about life. And we both agreed it was an awesome time, and we need to do it again. I wanted to kiss her goodbye, I really did….but I want to take this slow, and make sure she feels the same way, and she is ready to “slowly” start something. I’m not 100% sure shes interested, I would say I believe she is, theres a good chance. But you know women, they can be confusing right? I try to indirectly drop hints im interested. I don’t know if she reads into them or not. Anyways we should be hanging out again soon, and I just want to know what you think I should do, say, etc…I mean should I come flat out and say “hey, I’m interested..” or should I drop hints and see how she reacts, or should I just go for it. If I go for it and get rejected, that’s never good lol.Interested in a girl, we hang out, we talk every day, think shes interested..now what? :D?
YEAH YOU'RE FLYIN RIIIIGHT INTOOO THE DATING ZONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment