Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I asked a girl to hang out and she said yes and now she won't talk to me plz help?

Ok so i have asked about trying to find out if this girl likes me at work no this is not another one of those. I did get the courage to ask her and so i asked her if she wanted to hang with me and some friends at a bon fire.She said yes so i was happy but she was leaving so i could not tell her where it was so i told her i would tell her 2morrow and she said ok.So the next day comes and then my manager calls and says they don't need me to come in to work and i can't drive so i could not get out there .So the next time i saw her she would not talk to me or anything so then today i tryed to talk to her and she would not even look at me so very long story bu does she think i stood her up and if she does how do i get her to talk to meI asked a girl to hang out and she said yes and now she won't talk to me plz help?
she can stop herself from talking but she cannot stop herself from hearing. you work with her so there has to be some time when you can just go to her and tell her what happened. She needs to hear your side. Offer an apology and ask for a chance to make it up. And if she gives you a 2nd chance ~ DO NOT SCREW IT UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment