Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When I hang out with a girl, I pay full attention to her and therefore I can't be generative/creative?

When I hang out with a girl, I can't help keeping looking at her and talking with her. So I don't have time thinking. I can't think so I can't be generative/creative. Maybe a balance is needed. How can I balance two aspects and be more attractive?When I hang out with a girl, I pay full attention to her and therefore I can't be generative/creative?
You sound like a romantic, who gets strongly infatuated.





The way to be able to be able to think and be creative is to learn a method of ';compartametalizing'; your thoughts. You can't spend 18 hours a day thinking about a girl. Tell yourself that you will take a mental holiday each day, when you allow yourself to trust that the girl will still be there when your thoughts come back to her. Devote some time to your creative endeavors and also to your health, family, other interests, and then bring your mind back to the girl.





What makes a person attractive is when they do have a life and observations to bring to a relationship.When I hang out with a girl, I pay full attention to her and therefore I can't be generative/creative?
Limit the amount of time you spend with a girl. Schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment