Friday, August 20, 2010

How to stay calm and hang out with girls and watch movie?

I have to go hang out with 2 girls and think I'll do something wrong gIve me some


tips of what teen girls are like these days


And how to just be myself, when I am with my family and are out somewhere, I see a group of guys then panick and act really weird and walk fastHow to stay calm and hang out with girls and watch movie?
Look when your watching a movie with girls juss dont talk alot dude juss chill back %26amp; relax because a girl never lykes a guy who trys 2 hard 2 fit in. so juss sit back chill u kno dont pull out tha cell phone 2 much %26amp; when your out with family and see a group of guys juss act lyke there not there %26amp; your the **** dude **** what everybody else thinksHow to stay calm and hang out with girls and watch movie?
if your trying to impress the two girls, then use your since of humor. most girls LOVE guys who can make her laugh. but don't crack jokes all the time. and be really nice to her but not to a point that it looks like your desperate. (sorry if this is really confusing!) you can email me or something if you need more advice!
Chill out. Just pretend youre with your guy friends, okay?





We like the same things you do. Movies, music, guns, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment