Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you ask a girl to hang out without sounding needy or desperate?

I have a special lady friend in my life, and I was wanting to ask her to hang out in a slightly more than a just friends way. Not quite a date, but close.





I asked her for friday, because it is the most convenient day of the week for us, but we can really do almost any other day.


She said she is planning on getting her hair done on Friday and that it won't work. I want to tell her any day will work fine, but I don't want to do the whole run down of the days of the week thing. I was told that makes you sound needy and desperate, which tends to scare people off.





So how do you propose multiple dates on which you can hook up, with out sounding needy?How do you ask a girl to hang out without sounding needy or desperate?
Why don't you start with one ';date'; at a time, and then establish a certain day you have to hang out? Ask her to accompany you to the movie theater, and take it from there. Maybe comment on upcoming movies you'd like to watch, and invite her to watch them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment