Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to ask the most amazing girl to hang out with me but I what should I do?

Here's my situation. I met the most amazing girl in the world at school and I want to ask her to hang out with me after class or something like going to get coffee or lunch or whatever.





My problem is that I only ever see her in class and I don't want to ask her in front of everyone else.





How should I try to get her alone for a minute so I could ask her? What would you do?I want to ask the most amazing girl to hang out with me but I what should I do?
Once class is over, wait for her outside of the classroom and walk with her. Than ask her if she wants to go on a date. Try going somewhere where you can avoid awkward pauses/moments, like the movies, roller blading, ice skating, or an amusement park! Also, if this is an ';amazing'; girl I'd advise you to take things a little slower than what you would normally do, good luck!I want to ask the most amazing girl to hang out with me but I what should I do?
once you have sex a lot, women aren't that amazing anymore and you start seeing them as big children.
  • view myspace
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment