Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it okay to ask a girl to hang out if you've met her only once?

I met this girl from another school at a sporting event a few weeks back and i recently talked to her on facebook. I like her and want to hang out with her and know her a little better but i dont know how to ever meet her in person again because that sport's season is over. I mean is it okay for me to ask her if she wants to hang out sometime on facebook, when we've only met once in person? Are there other ways of seeing her again in person so i can ask her face to face instead of using facebook?


I know this is probably too early to ask her to hang out cause we met only once but the thing is i dont think i'll ever see her again like i did before and the only way would be for me to ask her to hang out would be through facebook. But i really dont know if thats the best thing i can do.. or even if thats the right thing to do.. but what do you think?Is it okay to ask a girl to hang out if you've met her only once?
There's nothing wrong with that at all. I'd get to know her better first though, and let her get to know you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment