Friday, August 20, 2010

My girlfriend told me she feels insecure whenever I hang out with a girl who i liked before. what should i do?

Before me and my girlfriend became official, we were close friends, and I would talk to her about my problems i had with this girl who I liked. I saw my girlfriend as a really good friend back then and i would always talk to her about my problems/drama I had with the girl I liked. I told my girlfriend how much I liked this girl and what kind of feelings i had for her.





Talking about the girl I liked drew me and my girlfriend closer, and we ended up having feelings for each other and becoming official.





Now, me and the girl who I liked and had problems with, are really good friends. We are like the bestest of friends and my girlfriend tells me that she feels really feels insecure when i hang out the girl who i used to like.





What should i do? I don't want to stop hanging out with her anymore just because my girlfriend feels insecure. I really have true feelings for my girlfriend and would never hurt her in any way. I was hoping that she would know that.My girlfriend told me she feels insecure whenever I hang out with a girl who i liked before. what should i do?
well try and put your place in her place. how would you feel if some guy that she used to like just started hanging out with her and you know she used to like him? Wouldnt you feel worried or insecure or uncomfortable? Its the fact that your hanging out with a girl who you used to LIKE and becoming bestfriend! come on now who would like that? Unless your girlfriend dont care about you she wouldnt be tripping but i see that she really cares about the relationship and she's probably thinking that the more your hanging out with that girl the feelings will soon come back and you would go with her and leave your girlfriends. Lets face it we cant control how we feel. So when time comes that your feelings for the other girl comes back you're gonna hurt your girlfriend real BAD. So cut the closeness a lil bit and make sure you let the other girl know where she stand so she wont think you're getting at her.My girlfriend told me she feels insecure whenever I hang out with a girl who i liked before. what should i do?
u have cause them both pain u know it don't u?
Show her you really care for her and respect her by not hanging out so much with the girl you used to like and start hanging out more with the one you like now. Also, let her know that you guys need to trust each other... if you don't don't trust each other, the relationship to be a little messed up.





You have to sympathize with her... she was there when you went through tough situations with the girl you used to like... now she's your girlfriend while you and the girl you used to like became ';bestest of friends';. If she only feels a little insecure, score one for her... other girls would flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment