Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to hang out with this girl I like at the beach?

A few families, including a girl that I like, are going to Va beach for camping. I was wondering how do I approach this girl and walk on the beach privately?How to hang out with this girl I like at the beach?
Casually walk up to her and have a little small talk. Then when you feel the time is right ask her to take a walk on the beach with you. When you get deep in conversation, hold her hand. Make sure you pay attention. Even if you are not interested, look like you are. At the end of the trip ask her to be your girlfriend(unless the walk went badly).How to hang out with this girl I like at the beach?
Check out my youtube channel:





http://www.youtube.com/user/devilzrox
Just walk along the shore. After you guys talk for a while, and if the moment is right, then try holding hands with her.
Just ask her if she'd like to go for a walk on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment