Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get a girl to hang out with me? really need a girl to level me out?

i am a very energetic young man. Im out of highschool in college and i have trouble finding girl. I do have a lot of energy and im very rambuncious, i dunno how to spell the word. I have 0 fears except for girls cause they all think im crazy. Just want a girl that can level me out bring me down to earth a lil. Cause when im out on my own i do not do sane things.How do i get a girl to hang out with me? really need a girl to level me out?
You need to find that special girl that will make you want to do things for her, instead of act crazy...... dont go dating every girl you find.... look for one that you can be yourself with, or calm down for.... you know you dont have to change yourself just because every girl thinks your crazy.... im sure there is at least one out there willing to hang out with you....GL

No comments:

Post a Comment