Friday, August 20, 2010

Dont know if i can hang out with a girl 1 on 1?

im 19 years old and i have a situation





im not really nervous around girls, but i never know how to keep a conversation going or how to start a conversation. as a result, i am nervous to hang out with a girl by myself. im usually hanging out with girls when there is a big group, which makes it much easier because the focus isn't on you...idk whats wrong with me..any advice as to what i can do to overcome my fear of hanging out with a girl, how can i keep a conversation flowing





ps- in regards to conversation, can i keep a conversation going by talking about anything related to the topic we are talking about even if its a little off subject, or is that a good idea?





thanks for the hlep guysDont know if i can hang out with a girl 1 on 1?
I have the same problem. I'm a bit shy, but I've broken out of my shell a little, especially when it comes to guys. I just had my first make out session last month (second kiss) and I'll tell you, it happens when you least expect it. I actually had my friend there for moral support, lol. Try getting one mutual friend between you and the girl you like, and just casually ask her to hang out as friends. If you see it going further, you'll know, and maybe she'll end up making hte first move. It's all about nerves...just be yourself...if you're shy, let her do all the talking. You'll know if you're truly comfortable around her because she'll get you to open up. Good luck and I hope that everything works out for you! ;-)





PS: Sure! I feel most comfortable when a guy goes a little off topic because I find that when you stay on the same topic for a long period of time, both of you tend to lose interest and repeat what you said how many minutes ago? Lol. So yeah, and it'll probably help you move on to a new subject...good luck! ;-)Dont know if i can hang out with a girl 1 on 1?
I see your point. A blank mind will make ya nervous. Try to put your focus elsewhere like have a drink while you chat. That might relax you.

No comments:

Post a Comment