Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you know if a girl likes you?

I hang around girls a lot at my school and I talk to them all the time. One of the girls likes to follow me around and hang out with me alot and she always laugh at what I say. Please tell me how can you tell if a girl likes you and if you think this girl likes me?How do you know if a girl likes you?
if she is happy to be with you, it means that she love you.How do you know if a girl likes you?
yeah i think she might


see if she looks at you and if she flirts with anyone else


youll get a hint if she really likes you





try asking her out hon
well speaking forma girl's perspective, ways that u can tell if a girl likes u if she wears her hair a certain way, she always dresses her best and wear really nice fragrances. also she mite smile alot. i think she mite like u..but sometimes it can be less obvious to kno if a girl likes u. she mite not show it as much but doesnt mean that she doesnt like u. in sence, she is just respecting.
she laughs a lot while next to u

No comments:

Post a Comment