Monday, August 16, 2010

How long should I ask to hang out with this girl?

So I am in college and I met this girl on a party on Thursday. She told me we needed to hang out. We had a texting conversation on Monday and again I this time said we needed to hang out, but like we would in 2 days because we were both busy. It is now Wednesday, is it too early to text her to hang tonight or should I wait until tomorrow or maybe this weekend. I am afraid if I text her now I will seem maybe a tad desperate because its only been 2 days. I'm probably being paranoid. What to doHow long should I ask to hang out with this girl?
It is never nor to late to ask a girl out - if she is interested - she will go out with you





Ask her - if you are free tonight - and if she says she is busy - ask when she is not busyHow long should I ask to hang out with this girl?
Go with what your heart tells you. If you really like her, text her early?

No comments:

Post a Comment