Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it right to hang out with another guy friend alone when you already have a boyfriend?

I've been hanging out with another guy friend of mine and my boyfriend. But the problem is that, my boyfriend is jealous because he doesn't trust me hanging out with that guy. He doesn't trust me hanging out with his friend because he recently found out that his friend is interested in snatching other girls that are already in a relationship and how he can easily flirt with other girls that are already in a relationship. He doesn't want me to hangout with his friend alone anymore b.c he doesn't trust him, and I've always told him that his friend hasn't put his hands on me yet and that he doesn't like me that way like he thinks. I don't know what to do. I don't see anything wrong with what is wrong with a girl hanging out with another guy when there isn't anything going on between me and his friend. Please help me, I don't know what to do .Is it right to hang out with another guy friend alone when you already have a boyfriend?
I know how your boyfriend feels. This situation sounds almost identical to the one that myself and my girlfriend were in not long ago, it really made me feel down, just the jealousy, I had no reason for it, it was just there knowing that she was with another guy. I also knew him as a friend, like you describe your boyfriend to knowing that guy as a friend. I also didn't trust him, like your boyfriend distrusts that guy. You're also feeling how my girlfriend did, she didn't see the wrong in it, and now, thinking back, neither do I. There really isn't anything wrong with what you're doing, so long as you never cheat on your boyfriend, which I'm sure you wouldn't.





All he needs is some reassurance, I think, just tell him nothing will ever happen between you and this other guy, tell him that you love him and only him. When this happened to me, I really would have felt better if my girlfriend said that to me. I don't know if this will all help, but it's based on what I've been through, what I would have wanted. Seriously, this sounds almost identical to what I've experienced, so I hope this helps, and good luck :) xxxIs it right to hang out with another guy friend alone when you already have a boyfriend?
I've been in your situation too many times I lost count. I always thought my boyfriend was being stupid for being jealous. But then I found out all the guys he warned me about were actually into me. And now matter how cute or fun a guy is, he is not worth it when he has no respect for a relationship. I don't think you should hang out alone with a guy, you should always be surrounded by friends and even then not give the guy too much attention or alone time.
there might be nothing going on btwn u n ur guy friend but you have to look at it in ur boyfriends eyes. Would u like it if your boyfriend was hanging out with one of your girl friends alone and she had a rep. that she took away bf's and flirted with them also. i dont think youll like that. so i think in all due respect to ur boyfriend that you shouldnt hang out with ur guy friend alone any more.
you should just talk to your boyfriend and tell him that you don't like his friend like that. i dont think this is bad though. he's just your friend who you hang out with
say '; honestly hes my friend to and you know i love you and your my boyfriend u shouldnt have to worry about him making a move or him cheating if he ever was to make a move best believe id bounce and stop talking to him out of respect for u but i kinda feel its unfair since hes my friend if thas the case i shouldnt be able to talk to any of my guy friends..look we cant have a relationship w.o trust .. dnt over worry i jus feel its kinda unfair '; but if he still says dnt talk to him ask if u guys can all 3 hang out so ur bf can be satisfied and u wont loose a friend .
I don't think it's wrong to hang out with your guy friend. Your boyfriend should trust that YOU will not make a mistake by cheating with that guy friend. He should not try to keep you from your friends if that's all you and you guy friend are- FRIENDS
It depends on ur guy... if he gets bothered bcuz u are alone with a guy friend or any1 else then u should not do it in the 1st place, it can stir up problems. But if he is like whatever about it, then ok go 4 it. But for u to ask this question at all, by my personal experience, u must be feeling a bit guilty about it. I always say, if u question something, whether small or big, then it's something 2 worry about. So maybe if u feel like u are doing wrong, then you should just back away... cause sometimes some things can lead to another... Hope this helped in some way! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment