Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I go out with a girl that my friends like?

There is a girl that hangs out with us when we go out on the weekend. Four of my friends like her. I also like her. I would hate to undermine friendships to get with the girl. But I really, really like her. Any advice?How do I go out with a girl that my friends like?
talk to your friends about it... and defiantly don't go out with her unless your friends are cool with it!How do I go out with a girl that my friends like?
You said they are your FRIENDS. So you own telling them the truth and they HAVE to take it seriously, understanding your feelings. You don't know if their feelings is just respect and admiration of that girl.





If I were you, first I would confess my feelings to my friends asking their help and advice... as you don't know what to do: from one hand you respect your friendship and from another you cannot sleep lately thinking about that girl.





I am sure if your friends are not ';low level'; personalities they will even try to help you... or you will come up with some kind of solution in the case if their feelings are just the same with yours.





Good luck!
....Wow well you know that they like her so if you go out with her then they are going to be very angry. But it all depends on what the girl wants really, she might not want to go out with them so you might have a chance, just tell your friends that she said she wanted to go out with you. Or you can just ask her who she likes. Then you will know.





I hope you have good luck with this.
well i guess it depends on why you like her and why your friends like her. there's a girl i know who sounds a lot like that, but she's boring as a glass of water. the guys only like her for her boobs. if you truly like her for her personality, ask her out, before any of your friends do. if you like her for her boobs or something of that nature, let someone else ask her out and find someone who's not going to put you to sleep every time you try to talk to her.
lol don't you hate it when that happens.... well you can either ignore it and find another girl... ask/tell your friends you ARE going to make a move... but you might want to be sure if she likes you or not..





it wouldnt be as harmful as trying to steal your best friends girl from him
take her to cafe and hang with her if you would like to stay close with this girl but keep your friends i suggest you give her hugs rather then kisses and invite her to restaurant's with your friends.
Its not worth risking ur friends over a girl if they are good friends otherwise go for it. BUT REMEMBER BRO'S BEFORE HOES
It depends on how much you like man. If you like her that much then make your move. But first you need to figure out if she like you.
I'd say if you really think she is worth it..then go for it.


But if you feel its not worth risking your friendship then yea maybe you should talk to your friends.
ask her out if she says yes then who cares what your friends think, if they were your friends they would not care. if she says no then its no skin off your back there are thousands of girls!
ask her out as a fren, %26amp; send her home as a fren...
Who cares take a chance!
just ask her out
just talk to here

No comments:

Post a Comment