Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get a girl that doesn't like me to start liking me?

ok, so I'm 13, I sent this girl a lovenote last year (she didn't reply), I'm very shy of girls (I don't talk to her), and I'm unpopular but she is. I'm one of tallest kids in the grade, strongest, but most people don't know it cuz I'm friendly and hate beating people up. And yes people bully me. How can I make that girl hang out with me?!!!!!How can I get a girl that doesn't like me to start liking me?
You can't make people like you. First you have to like yourself.





You have to show your friends that you are a nice guy.How can I get a girl that doesn't like me to start liking me?
you can't force anybody to like u...either they do or they dont...simple like that..-its called chemistry.


if u try to force it- calling, texting, sending letters excessively etc... u push that person away even more...and they'll think u r a stalker or something...and they'll freak out...so try finding another gir that may actually be interested in u.
This is bad advice, but what I'd do is kick the crap out of the bullies. Thats what got me my reputation at my school as the ';Princess of Darkness.';


One day, about 7-8 guys were picking on me. I snapped and I beat the crap out of all of them. 8 on 1. They don't pick on me anymore. =]
Comment her a lot be cool hang with her then tell her the truth to her face.
Dont send anymore love notes.
you should really ask yourself if she's even worth it!?
Dude, Welcome to Mission Impossible! :)





been there, done that, better yet, still there :(





EDIT:


btw: preps(myself) dont hang out with ur stereotype. it kills our rep

No comments:

Post a Comment