Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have hardly any friends how can I get good Girl Friends to hang out with?

Does anyone have any idea how I can find girls to hang out with? I am a 26 year old straight female who would love to have some great girlfriends to hang out with I live in New Jersey. Anyone have and ideas?I have hardly any friends how can I get good Girl Friends to hang out with?
HAHA! Im 28 in Jersey and I am in need of girlfriends as well lol I have lots of guy friends, but sometimes you wanna go out with just girls. Most of my girlfriends...well most of them have boyfriends or are married so its hard to find girls to hang out with!





Ill hang out if you want to.





I was gonna start a MySpace profile for girls in the NY/NJ area who want to meet girls to hang out with...maybe I shoud! Since other girls have this issue!





PS - Im straight as well.I have hardly any friends how can I get good Girl Friends to hang out with?
The problem with most people is they don't want to approach others, but instead they want others to approach them. Maybe you should try to act friendly among people and start with a conversation. You could start with; ';Hi my name is ______. Whats your name?';


This way you are more likely to have friends then waiting for others to approach you.


Another way is to join groups or clubs of your interest in your community. There is always a high chance that you will gain some awesome friends that way. The friends you find in clubs shares the same interest as yourself.


And you must remember that a good friend doesn't care what you look like on the outside, things on the inside is what counts. Another thing you should know is that friends come in different shapes and sizes. So your friend doesn't have to be the same age as you either. Example: Pen Pal, Elders in retirement homes, etc.
wow, i'm only 20 and i'm asking myself the same thing. in high school it wasn't a problem.. but i've noticed myself as i've gotten older.. gf's are either back stabbers.. or just not good enough to hang out with on a regular. hell, i'd be ur friend if u lived in cali. lol. just cause u asked this question. i wish i could be of more use... i just prefer to hang out with guys, cause at least they're drama free.

No comments:

Post a Comment