Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you ask a girl out for coffee, to be friends, without sounding gay?

I just thought of this, it makes me sad, but in this day in age i guess thats the way it is.... i am a girl and i dont really have any ';girl'; friends here, i have a best friend but she lives in another city, and im tired of hanging out with my boyfriend ONLY, its not the same, I need some friends to have girl chat with...Anyways i know this one girl she seems nice, i was thinking of asking her out for some coffee, but then i thought, Oh no! I dont want her to think im hitting on her or that im gay and asking her out in that kind of way. So, how do you ask girls to hang out, girl to girl, if you just want to be friends? (assuming shes straight too i guess) Does the coffee thing sound too wierd?How do you ask a girl out for coffee, to be friends, without sounding gay?
No it doesn't sound weird at all. Your friend will not think your gay when she know that you have a boyfriend. When you do have coffee with her make plans to go shopping or something like that. There is nothing to fear but fear itself.How do you ask a girl out for coffee, to be friends, without sounding gay?
Just say ';hey, you know, I need to have a girls night out, away from my BOYFRIEND, would ya like to grab a cup of coffee or latte...I love my guy, but I like to hang with out with my friends too.';
hows that weird guys EHHH girls no girls are like that always will be totaly normal
talk to her in a normal way. tell her that you just want to make friends w/her. you can tell her what your situation is, she might understand.
lol..im kinda in the same boat as you i have no friends here and my bf is the only person i really hang out with...i think asking her out for coffee is not such a bad idea though just do it in a very friendly kinda way then you can tell her you're new in town and would like some new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment