Friday, August 20, 2010

How come straight girls hang with gay men, but not straight men with gay women?

I wouldn't mind hanging out with some lesbians sometime. I think I would enjoy feminine company that absolutely wants nothing to do with me physically, but I never see this. There are a lot of fag-hags, but I never see the other way around. Why not? Anyway, if you're in Honolulu, hit me up also.How come straight girls hang with gay men, but not straight men with gay women?
I'm a lesbian. Most of my friends are straight males. I think we have good times hangin out cuz they arent tryin to bone me. They love to show me pics of girls and ask my opinion.How come straight girls hang with gay men, but not straight men with gay women?
one of my best friends hangs out with a lesbian.
Straight girls hang out with homo's because there is no chance of being hit on by someone you just consider a friend, like there is with str8 boys. And there is too a word for lesbian's that hang out with straight guys. It's a Mike's dyke. And if you're a straight guy hanging out with lesbians, this makes you a dykes Mike.
I know many lesbians who hang with straight men. There's not name for it like there's a name for women who hang with gay men.
because women want someone who will ';listen'; more than someone to ';bang';... men want someone to bang... and could care less about conversation....
F**-hags who surround themselves with sycophantic gay lackeys do so to exert their masculine side whilst remaining the only true female in their company. I just can't figure out how the corresponding psychology would work when applied to a straight man among lesbians.





Most straight men want to see hot straight women engaged in lesbo-erotic acts, and want nothing to do with real lesbians.
They do, as far as I know.
Im a gay women, and i pretty much only hang with males.

No comments:

Post a Comment