Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i ask a girl to hang out with me?

Ive attempted this about two times with the same girl i like. I asked her if she wants to go to wonderland with me and she said sure, but she doesnt have a ride and i said could give her one lol but than we lost contact for a week in the summer and i was assuming she forgot. today i asked her to hang outside and i mentioned im biking with my friend as well and she asked who is he. i told her she doenst know him and i didnt mean go outside with me her and him, just me and her. than after a minute or two she said her friends coming over soon. So i am assuming she didnt want to go with just me because i guess she doesnt like me and its awkward. We dont have friends in common really and i dont have much friends. How can i get her to hang with me and how can i be more interesting or more of a player?How can i ask a girl to hang out with me?
Well, figure out what she likes to do then ask her to go do that with you and also ask if she wants to bring any friends along. Then bring a friend of yours, to get to know her better and see if shes really worth it. :)How can i ask a girl to hang out with me?
well the first thing you need to know is if she likes you, once you knows that, your almost guarantee she is yours... there is very many different ways to figure that out, here is one that helped me get my first girlfriend ; ask one of your friends to ask her if she likes you. once you know if she likes you or not, you have to figure out how to tell her you like her.... from there you should ask her to hang out soon. after that your relationship should be pretty good !! :)
You can come hang out with me and my friend :) lol


you know for practice! haha





Maybe you should just moveon and find another girl if she wont even give you the time of day. xoxo
bE aLONE wITH HER LiKE AROUNdd SCHOOL AND jUST bE lIKE SO yHU kNOW tHE nEW mOViE THATS cOMING OUT....dO yHU WANNA gO SEE iT wITH mE...
corse you can ask her but if a girl turns you down once shes gonna turn you down again just move on and find another one or better yet wait till she finds you !!!!
Yo girl you want to hang out sometime ? Its simple and too the point !

No comments:

Post a Comment